Fancraze Cricket NFTs 1st Drop Date 2022 Jan & Information

1 min read

Base Pack

The time has come for the cricket iconic moments to join the future of NFTs. Many cricket fan must be waiting to get there hands on some of the greatest moments in history. We have all tge information on getting your hands on these collection below, including packs, dates & price.

FanCraze is opening up its Beta and we’ll be dropping the hottest cricket NFTs starting today. Our launch roster represents 75 top cricketers and contains 75 moments from the 2015 and 2019 editions of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup. There are enough moments from each team to make sure there is something for everybody. This roster will continue to grow both forward in time as new games are played and backward in time to build a more robust look at the 50-year history of ICC events.

You can view a full list of the 75 moments featured in the first pack drop here.

Normally we will drop either one or … maybe two… new packs, but today is not an average day! Three packs are on the block.

PACK DROP: BASE PACK

This pack is for everyone. The Base Pack includes hand-picked moments, most of which will only be available during the Beta. You can get started on your FanCraze journey; all you gotta do is buy and rip a Base Pack!

Examples of what you could get

  • Glenn Maxwell whips one over square leg for a boundary against Sri Lanka
  • Hardik Pandya smashes Mohammad Amir through the covers at Old Trafford in 2019
  • Joe Root drills one over long-on in the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 

Key stats

  • Pack cost: $9
  • Number of NFTs: 1
  • Distribution: Common (w. 90% probability) or Rare (w. 10% probability)
  • Drops January 27, 2022 at 2 pm UTC

Booster Pack

PACK DROP: BOOSTER PACK 

Who isn’t looking for the first ever MS Dhoni or Steve Smith moment in their FanCraze collection? A Booster Pack is the first in our family of Rare Packs and is the best way for fans to curate an enviable collection of rare moments. 

What you could get

  • Aside from the aforementioned Steve Smith and MS Dhoni moments …
  • A typical toe-crusher by Lasith Malinga from the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019
  • A sumptuous shot by Babar Azam enroute on his half-century against South Africa
  • Andre Russell exudes class with a delightful flick off Mark Wood at the Rose Bowl

Key stats 

  • Pack cost: $49
  • Number of NFTs: 3
  • Distribution: 1 Rare, 1 Common, 1 Epic (w. 10% probability) or 1 Common (w. 90% probability)
  • Drops January 27, 2022 at 12 pm UTC

Hotshots Pack

PACK DROP: HOTSHOTS PACK

This limited-edition pack is available first exclusively to our early adopters. Epic packs like this drop far less frequently than Rare packs, so you may want to take this opportunity while it’s available.

What you could get

  • David Warner executes a checked lofted drive down the ground for six in the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019
  • KL Rahul lofts one from Akhila Dhananjaya over long-off for a massive six in 2019
  • AB deVilliers shows his 360-degree range again as he laps a good length ball from Andre Russell into the crowd

Key stats

  • Pack cost: $249
  • Number of NFTs: 10
  • Distribution: 6 Common, 3 Rare, 1 Epic
  • Drops January 27, 2022 at 2 pm UTC

Reserve your packs now at fancraze.com/packs

NFT Market Bubble To Burst In 2022 Proof Or Will It Beat Historical Data

  A JPEG file created by Beeple was sold by Christie’s in March 2021 for $69.3 million, the highest price ever paid for a...
Kamlesh Patel
3 min read
Have A Story? Get Featured On Flowcryptospace Plus 100+ More Exclusive Crypto News Sites